Well, it's the 2nd day of classes here in Kansas, although the high school and elementary kids started last Thursday... Haha!! ;) (j/k btw) ...Anywayz I'm here in the computer labs ready to go home. This morning getting up at 6am was a shock to the system, I think.. Haven't done that since classes earlier this summer... Ready to go home still... Don't get me wrong, I've got an easy semester (only 10 hours), but blech it feels sooo long... Funny this semester should be easier than my summer... Maybe it's just because it looks soo depressing and bleak outside. It's time to stay inside and take a nap... Unfortunately, I've got one more class to go and then I've got to go to Zotci's, which still isn't paying for my internship :( So yeah... here's what's going on...
1. 10 credit hours... so that prolly means no financial aid...and STILL need my textbooks
2. Work: still Chinese Chef (family restaurant) and Zotci's (Internship...unpaid)... No Throckmorton b/c I don't want to return to that =(
... Gonna be poooor this semester then
3. Still living at home... where I'm a slave to burning dramas for my mom and lola...Stress Stress Stress
4. Indecisive about my future... just don't want to do retail right off the bat (Awww masaga is done w/ Masters in May :D )
5. Need a scholarship for London if I go, but would still have quite a bit of expenses
6. massforge is still on my to-do list... just need some more time and input
7. GRADUATING in December!! :D "About gosh darn time" <-- Prolly what the fam has been saying... Graduating in Apparel & Textiles w/ a Specialization in Marketing and Minors in Japanese and Business... Didn't get to finish my Digital Art degree...Yet...
Hmmm... That should be all for now...
oh ... Shoutouts...
Babe (Masaga): Love You! <3
Macho: You lucky bastard! ...getting to go to Japan (only 5 days though)... Good Luck!! Oh and yes.. you suck... I can't believe you went back to FFXI... should've joined WoW... =(
Marinette: Hey Ading! Hope that life is going well for you and hopefully I get to go up to KC to see you some time soon... Take Care!
shefro: Hope that your trip to Germany great! Haven't seen you in forever but hope to tty soon!
Kuya and Family: How's everyone doing? Been hearing funny things about my lil niece ;) Can't wait til everyone visits again... prolly when my new niece will be born.. Thought of any names yet?
banazir: How are you doing? Prolly still busy as ever ;) Don't work too hard! and Hope that London was somewhat of a vacation
Okay there are definitely more people out there that I want to say quite a bit to, but Hmmmm class in 45 min. and over how many dozens of people I would love to talk to and hear from again... Ummm.. just expect a graduation invitation. ;)
So bored filipinangel = long livejournal...